[NEWS] G-Dragon talks about performing in the UK


posted by ~LovelyGaze~ on , , , ,

No comments


On SBS' broadcast of Midnight TV Entertainment, that aired on July 13th, it was mentioned that news stations had reported the flashmob events by V.I.Ps and Blackjacks in the UK. The event took place at London's Trafalgar Square on July 9th, where fans requested 2NE1 and Big Bang to perform in their country.
Big Bang’s G-Dragon commented, “I really like this feeling. Despite the fact that we haven’t performed there yet, we’ve been given a lot of love already. If the opportunity came, my heart desperately wants to go and enjoy the stage with all of these people.“
Meanwhile, about the comedian Jeong Hyeong Don being his fashion rival, G-Dragon stated, “Rather than rival, I’ve actually told Hyeong Dong hyung that if the opportunity ever comes up, I’d like to style him.“

Shared by: gokpop

Leave a Reply